Southwest Kitchen & Bath – Tucson’s Full Service Kitchen & Bath Design Center
A word from Bob Elkins, President and Senior Designer of Southwest Kitchen and Bath about Simplifying the Process:
“Building on my background in design, commercial art and advertising, I opened my own design studio in 1999 hoping to Simplify the Process for clients at a time when the details are the most crucial. I have worked with custom cabinet makers, tract home builders and high end cabinetry companies. Through the many elements of designing in these areas, where I gained valuable experience, I also longed for a more personal connection with the homeowner and end user.
I recognized there was a niche market that fell in the middle of tract home and ultra deluxe design. In making the choices of the cabinetry lines we wanted to offer, I kept in mind how important good solid construction is to the design. I also wanted to be able to customize each project but keep it very affordable, offer lifetime warranties and lots of choices in stains and wood species. Our showroom is full of beautiful examples of our designs and samples for you to take to your home to see how they feel there.
We promise to help every client maximize their budget, even if it is modest. We will also assist builders in achieving a higher level of finish details for their spec homes that will help them sell it faster without compromising their profit.
We have grown our company to include three additional designers, a project manager, and a skilled team of installers. We have become one of the most talked about design teams in Tucson. And I am proud to say we have indeed simplified the process!
With over 40 years combined experienced in design, members of the Southwest Kitchen and Bath team treat everyone like family. We work diligently to implement a design that fits the clients’ needs and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond your expectations to finish on time and within budget.
Our experienced designers are able to share a great wealth of exciting, creative and practical design solutions for your home, tailoring a plan to fit your lifestyle. Of course, the design is only as good as its execution, so we take great care in the management of your project with our experienced team bringing the vision to life. Here are some of the ways we shine as a partner to you:
- We start with an in home consultation or review of your architectural plans.
- We provide computerized drawings of your design so you can walk through the finished space even before we start!
- We conduct a thorough field measure of the jobsite with our install team to review all aspects of the layout.
- We will partner with your designer or builder (if you have one), or we can handle all those details.
- Our beautiful showroom allows you to view hundreds of doorstyles and finishes.
- A Project Manager is assigned to each job, which ensures you “a one on one” experience and good communications through the duration of the project and will keep the lines of communication open not only with you but all of the vendors involved in your project.
Our customers rave about our design abilities, the quality of our cabinetry, our attention to detail and personalized service. Call us for your in home consultation or visit our newly expanded showroom. We look forward to partnering with you on your project!
If our interiors reflect our current state of mind, then it appears we use simplicity as shelter from a frenzied world.
Let us help you simplify the process!